Bookmark and Share
  Read through my blog below by simply scrolling down the entries, or check out the essays below. I've chosen ones that I particularly enjoy--maybe you will too.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Avoid Being Mauled! Come to Yoga

On my voicemail this morning, from my student Al.

 "Hi Emma. I obviously didn't come to yoga last night because I made a last minute decision to go hiking in Mills Reservation instead. When I was there, I actually encountered a bear for the first time in my life, which was interesting. Anyway, the reason I'm telling you this is because it struck me that if I had gone a little further, if I hadn't noticed the bear and I'd come face to face with it, and it had mauled me, my last thought on this earth would have been: 'I should have gone to yoga.' Just wanted to share that with you. Maybe there's a lesson there. Later."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]