Bookmark and Share
  Read through my blog below by simply scrolling down the entries, or check out the essays below. I've chosen ones that I particularly enjoy--maybe you will too.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Heartbreak

Some heartbreak prepares us to do better the next time.

"I couldn't make that relationship work."
"I lost all that money."
"I trusted someone and she hurt me."
"I should have left years ago."
"I didn't get the job."
"I lost the baby."
"I didn't get to say goodbye."

You know how people say that in life there are no second chances? Nonsense. Next time someone says that to you, nod politely and walk away. Are you breathing? You've got a second chance.

Grace happens when you think you're out of second chances.




1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is brilliant, Emma. I wish I could fit it on a bumper sticker, or even a postage stamp.

August 9, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]